1. Food-grade sodium alginate material, rest assured that the material will not hurt your hands
2. Creative color matching, various ways to play
3. Detailed instruction manual, children can complete it independently
4: It has a safety material inspection report, and the children are happy to play, and Mommy and Dad are very relieved
Suitable for: 4 years old - 7 years old
Easy and interesting handicrafts, this is a handicraft that enhances children's creativity, and the completed works can also be placed in the water for sensory cognitive learning and color matching, enhancing children's sensitivity to colors.
You can experience interesting parent-child interaction with your children at home on weekends.
1. Real bricks and real tiles, simulated bricks and clay firing, real touch, strong and durable.
2.There are 167 bricks in total, meeting various building design needs!
3. Adhesive cement has strong viscosity, and it is combined with glutinous rice flour and fine sand, so children can play with confidence.
4. The bricks can be reused after disassembly and cleaning!
5. Understand space more intuitively, improve spatial imagination and three-dimensional structure
6. Detailed instruction manual
7. Unlimited creativity, ever-changing shapes. Water soluble and can be built many times
8.It is by no means a new material, but a real brick made of 1:1 clay
Suitable for: children over 5 years old
Benefits for children
During the construction process, children can learn how to communicate and negotiate with their partners to enhance the interaction between them, and express their ideas through words to improve their language ability. Building a series of games, children have a more three-dimensional thinking about space, and it is better to build it by themselves than to imagine.
Mr Toys Children's Steam Science Experiment Kit - 28 Physics Experiment Kits
Applicable age: 6 years old - 12 years old
Give kids physics knowledge with daily games
Kids naturally love physics because it's endlessly fascinating, accessible, relevant, and fun. Learn about physics and how it can be incorporated into your child's everyday learning.
When you think of physics, you might picture a professor or scientist calculating complex formulas, or scribbling notes on paper, but at its most basic level, physics is a subject that will forever fascinate, understand and teach children related disciplines.
Teach kids physics
Children are natural physicists. When they jump off a play device, dangle from a tree, or topple a block structure, they learn about the world through play. Add some simple physical activities and you can enrich your child's learning, especially when you use the following teaching methods to learn:
Be genuinely curious. Ask questions, find interesting problems to solve.
Avoid dry, lengthy explanations. Find out what your child knows and wants to know.
Use simple, everyday materials and relevant experiences.
Contains product safety testing and certification, keep children's enthusiasm for learning from the Steam physics experiment box
The benefits are:
1. Beads are one of the favorite toys for children aged 2 to 5. Beads can promote the development of children's abilities. Such as the development of motor ability, hand-eye coordination ability, cognitive ability and so on.
2. Beading can mobilize children's enthusiasm for activities: children's physical and mental development is realized in activities. Beads can be fiddled with, manipulated and used freely for young children, which is in line with the psychological hobbies and ability levels of young children. It can meet the needs of their activities and improve their enthusiasm for activities.
3. Encourage children to actively engage in activities such as thinking and imagination, and express it through other activities of hands or body.
4. Children need to conceive, imagine, and choose materials to achieve the established purpose.
5. When assembling by hand, both hands and brains are required. Young children will also encounter some difficulties when stringing beads. These difficulties require them to rely on their own strength to overcome and persist in completing the task, thus cultivating the excellent quality of overcoming difficulties and making progress.
Beads, also known as: jumping beads, as the name suggests, is to use crystal, wood, agate, glass, amber and other textured beads to DIY your own beloved accessories with ingenious ideas.
In recent years, it has gradually developed into a major category of handmade jewelry. Children, young people, middle-aged and old people have started to do it one after another. Beading has become an eye-catching fashion and one of the shortcuts to start a business and get rich.
Pay more attention to children's art education, which can improve children's vision of the world
Improve children's ability to feel, appreciate, evaluate and create the beauty of nature, social life and art through art education, and cultivate healthy aesthetic taste and keen aesthetic perception. Rich emotions, so that children love life, love art, and love all beautiful things since childhood. Therefore, art education occupies a very important position in children's education.
It is an indispensable content and an important means and way for children's all-round development.
Good art education can cultivate students' awareness of beauty, make students pay more attention to aesthetic development, and help the development of their own emotional intelligence. For schools, it can better develop morality, intelligence, physique and beauty in an all-round way, but Many students may not have such opportunities. With the gradual emphasis on art education, children's education is paid more attention.
In all forms of expression, art forms can be seen as non-verbal. For children who are just beginning to learn language skills, expressing their thoughts and feelings through the visual arts can greatly expand their communication channels.
Turning thoughts into images teaches children that actions can also be communicated. Using visual representations in creative ways also helps them discover what they want to say. When drawing, bring your thoughts, emotions, opinions, and actions together.